Sunday, January 4, 2009

Farewell to Trapper, Jake, and Prue Halliwell

It's 2009, and I'm beginning anew. 2008 was a bad year for me, so I'm leaving it behind and moving forward with a new attitude. I have more new years resolutions now than ever before, and I'll be keeping them this year. Along with the change is the new look of this blog. The old posts are gone, and we're starting with a clean slate. My alias has changed; Jake has been replaced by Roy. I don't look at this as the point where by blog jumps the shark. No Coy and Vance here. This is Winchester vs. Burns. Jake's plane was shot down over the sea of Japan. I need more sitcom analogies. Help me out here. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "Return of The Hydrospanners The Next Generation: The Roy O'Dowd Chronicles Strikes Back II, in 3-D"

No comments: