Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

Well, the book is going slowly. It seems to have stalled, but i haven't given up on it yet.

I haven't had much time to write on this blog lately; and I do apologize for that. I typically take a few minutes of my work day to write, which I should probably move to an at home activity since work has gotten busier. Nothing bad. In fact, I'm thankful to have a job. I'm thankful to have received a promotion, and to work at a company that still has growth projections. A lot of companies are laying people off; some because of the economy, and some because of fear of what our new president is going to do to them.

Has anyone else noticed that the end of the Mayan calendar, which ends on December 21, 2012; near the end of Obama's term in office?

No comments: