Thursday, February 17, 2011

Making Statements

I don't know a whole lot about Michael Bay as a person. I've seen a handful of movies by him, but other than that, nothing. I do know that he made a move recently, that was one of the loudest slaps in the face I've seen; and that ranked high in my book. Megan Fox played the female lead in the two recent Transformers movies. Fox is very attractive; but let's face it, she's not the sharpest crayon in the box. Despite her inability to act, she keeps getting cast in roles because of her looks. Fox recently compared Bay to Hitler. Bay then decided not only to replace her for the new Transformers movie, but he replaced her with a Victoria's Secret model with NO ACTING EXPERIENCE. This was a risky move that may come back and bite him, but I applaud the statement he made. Without saying anything slanderous, he told the world what he thought of Fox's contributions to the acting world.

No comments: