Monday, April 27, 2009

Diane Might Be Right

As much as I hate to admit it, Diane may be right about my taste in TV shows. It seems the ones I watch keep getting canceled. Below is a list from this year alone.

The New Knight Rider (not officially canceled, but in limbo)
Chuck (also in limbo)
Stargate Atlantis (Canceled)
Battlestar Gallactica (Canceled)
Sarah Connor Chronicals (Canceled)
Life On Mars (I must admit, it had been announced that it was being canceled before I started watching it, but I began to like it.)
Dollhouse (talks of canceling)
Torchwood (not canceled, but revamped)
Doctor Who (not canceled, but on hiatus for a year to return revamped)

On another note, Smallville, which was supposed to be canceled at the end of last season went on for one more season. I've prepared for it all year, and was actually looking forward to seeing how it would end. Just 3 more episodes this season, and they got renewed for another.

No comments: